Oct 16, 2013

See, these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, colder than the moon, it's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline.

Hey gals!
Another time you had to wait quite a long time. School keeps me busy! It's kinda hard and exhausting, but until now, it's fun sometimes. But I'm really tired all the time. Besides school, I've been having a wonderful time! My boyfriend and I saw a musical last weekend, and it was just SO GREAT. I've been getting more and more into musicals lately. 
Another thing that fascinates me is the Hippie culture. Do you still remember me saying I have been feeling hippie vibes back in early summer this year? As I often had such periods of loving a special subculture, I thought that fascination would be gone by the end of this summer, but actually, it got more ~intense~. I have been reading a lot about Hippies, about nature in general. As a child, I was almost always outside, but getting older that somehow changed. Lately I have been getting back to that in a certain way. As you may know, I have been a vegetarian since seven years and it means really much to me - there are just so many reasons. I'm reading a book currently called "Peace food", which is about meat and dairy products making you sick and it's so interesting and I'll go to be vegan soon. To me, it's just a logical consequence of thinking. Life begins with food, shouldn't we think more about it? What we eat is basically what we constist of! There are just so many people not thinking about that.
Okay enough of that rambling.
I am wearing...
super super super cool shoes my sister gave me for that outfit! They are see-through and really utterly     awesome. And socks from Primark which I bought that summer, I love those, I think they look really funny. I'm also wearing my vein tights which you certainly know already. The skirt is also from Primark, and although I hate the conditions how they produce their clothes, I wear it a lot. I also re-discovered my Rookie tee and love wearing it lately. The shirt (you can only see the collar) is thrifted, and the buttons are homemade. I think it all matches really well, think I'm going to wear that more often. 
Hope you like it!
There'll be a exiting post for me up soon.

Love and Peace!!

Mary

PS: If there are any language mistakes in here, please don't be mad at me. It's late and I'm tired.



10 comments:

  1. i love those boots! i have a bunch of cute socks so i want a way to show them off.

    love this outfit- i NEED the rookie shirt!

    liza teenagefeline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a pair of them boot :O perfect xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots! woooow you look as cute as always. I'm a vegetarian and I don't drink milk so I'm nearly a vegan haha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tights!! I think the tights are just so cool. I've been vegan for about two years and I actually just wrote a blog post about being vegan, my reasons why and how I got there etc. You might find it interesting :)

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit as always and you seem really happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit and the cupcake border is super cute! Hippiedom really fascinates me too but I don't think I could ever dedicate myself to just one subculture! I agree with a lot of the hippie values though and I went vegan in June this year. I feel much better for it. The reasons for my decision were to do with the treatment of animals in the dairy industry etc but there are so many positives that come along with veganism :) I adore your tights so, so much. I've been lusting after them for ages! xoxo

    http://prettypassionsfinefashions.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my,this outfit is so lovely,I'm jealous of your Rookie tee!

    http://dandyrank.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That outfit is lovely, and I'm dying of envy over your Rookie t-shirt. Just found your blog, and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh the shoes. i love transparent things!! i had a hippie phase a while back, it was cool.
    carlaaa
    ps:yayayay vegetarians unite!

    ReplyDelete
  10. those shoes are amazing. love your jumper too x
    The Frill Seeker

    ReplyDelete