Nov 13, 2012

Who shines white light and wants to show how everything still turns to gold.


Isn't this one totally awesome? I DIYed it today and I am so proud of it! I had this in my mind for two months, but I just never found the time. Finally, I made it today, and I am kinda proud! It's one of my favourite pieces now. I was very inspirated by the Rookie Style Nationwide, in Picture 41 there's a girl with the same one, and I was really fascinated by this picture!

Ah I ordered this dress a few days ago, and it arrived really soon after ordering it. I didn't expect it to arrive so quickly, so I was really surprised (I actually screamed out loud.) It's like super tight and I have to admit, I look kinda amazing wearing it... 


Eep! I made a Led Zeppelin shirt! I have been a fan of Led Zeppelin since I first heard "Stairway to heaven". I love this tee - I used a transfer printer foil or something and it turned out amazing! The colors are wonderful and Led Zeppelin rocks the world.


A super fun Michael Schumacher shirt ( he's a Formula 1 guy, and some of the best one's ever. Kind of a german hero, or so.) I got it for fifty cents at our local thrift store.

Hey dudes. These are just some things I bought or made the past few days. I am really busy this week, so sorry for this lack of posting. I hope everything's okay with you guys!

Love,

Mary

11 comments:

  1. Wow, I love your DIY cat shirt! Did you sew pieces on it, or did you paint it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first shirt is amazing!! and where did you get your dress from? motel rocks? :)
    rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay THAT CAT SHIRT

    can you post a tutorial?? please??

    love,
    gwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that first shirt so much! How did you do that??

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO CUTE. I can't handle it. That cat button down is so amazing! I can't believe you made it! I love that green dress so much! Where is it from? Literally so cute!! UGH IT'S ALL SO CUTE.

    I love your blog, I followed!!

    xx eva
    stylewandering.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love that cat shirt, it's so adorable!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stop it, you made that?!?! So cool!!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so cool. That blouse.. AAHHHHH! I have a dress similar to yours, also from Motel, and I love it so much. The colors are crazy and match my hair B-)

    ReplyDelete