Dec 6, 2012

Chipping around, kick my brains around the floor. These are the days it never rains but it pours.



Hey darlings! I made these pants today! Dunno if you can really see it, but the upper part is normal fabric in blue, and the legs are black fake leather. I really like how it turned out. I was inspired by some pants I saw on Romwe (GOSH how much I love Romwe. They sell like the perfect clothing!) and I had - surprise, surprise - some blue pants with holes and fake leather pants left! So I just sewed them together. Actually, my whole outfit is DIYed, the saddle shoes as well as the cat face shirt. This look isn't as weird as usual, I like it, though. I am feeling incredibly comfy in this shirt, as everyone is staring at me and I am feeling totally Rookie. 
Today was kind of cool, school was laidback and then I  he brought you. But now I am almost fifteen and a little bit too old. I also completely forgot about it this year, since I don't feel like it's Christmas soon, but today, just on my way to the school bus, I saw a little chocolate Santa in my shoe! My father put it into it, and I was so happy! It just made my day. 
Hope your day was great,

Mary



8 comments:

  1. this is legit amazing.
    ohhhhh my god i am at a loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants are better than amazing. Would you like to send a pair my way?
    P.S I can't even explain how much I love that shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you ever feel "ugh I dont want this anymore" about that shirt. SEND IT TO ME, I love it. The pants turned out sooooo good, I really want them.
    \
    style-drum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arrrrrrrrrrr!!! You are so creative!!! That cat shirt is so amazing. Did you just paint the face on? Or is it some fancy technique that I will fail at??? Your pants are super cool too:) I will send you your Christmas mail soon, I hope it is in time for Christmas.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great diy! and that shirt is amazing as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That shirt is fantastic! I simply adore it!

    ReplyDelete