Dec 30, 2012

Then the loud sound did seem to fade, came back like a slow voice on a wave of phase, that werent no DJ, that was hazy cosmic jive!


Hey darlings! Sorry for this lack of posting lately, I hope I can change this soon. I had some lovely and exiting days with my family. 
This outfit is one of my favorite looks ever, seriously! I bought this leggins at "Only" two days ago and I am in love with them. I have been searching for similar ones for a very long time, and I am so happy to finally own them!  They are really comfy and beautiful. Well, you kinda have to know my tee. I am wearing it way to often, but I really love it! It is totally comfy as well, it shows my love for Led Zeppelin and it's, by the way, really pretty.  Those shoes are not only dirty, but from asos, and the flower crown is DIYed. Now I feel lame about wearing the same things over and over... but I am planning a few more DIYs and looks, promised. 
Today was slightly depressing, though. I am currently waiting for three things to arrive in the mail! Carla's letter should already have arrived, as well as my vein tights from Oasap and a unknown long-lost Christmas present. I look into the mail everyday, and it's always full, but only with letters for my dad. 
By the way, thank you for all the cute comments on my journal! You guys are so sweet! And about my zine. Making it, I never really thought about selling it. But as there are many people asking for it, I will make some! Lately, I have been so busy and had no time to make a few copies. I will make a few ones soon, though. Unfortunately, I don't have an etsy or something, so it isn't possible to "sell" some, but here's the solution: If you want to have a zine, leave a comment below, with a way to contact you (eMail would be great), and I will write you. It would also be amazing when we could do a zine swap! Here are more details and all pages of my zine.. Don't be shy, just leave a comment! As it is glittered and stuff, I will not send you a pdf, but the "real" zine, okay? I am very exited about this! (At this point, Flower, I am so so so sorry to haven't send your zine yet, I feel really bad about this! I will send it with all those other zines, okay? I am sorry!). Again, it would be so amazing if we could swap zines! Oh, that's so exiting.

Love,

Mary

11 comments:

  1. I live only for your blog its too spectacularly super #drool! I would love to swap zines but unfortunately I dunno how to make one but its a great idea :D!! Have faith your things will arrive soon enough just get hyper excited about the idea they're coming it will keep you hopeful!! :) anyway this to long of a nonsense comment :/ keep blogging cause you're awesome and I would get fat on chocolate if you did stop and happy holidays and ish ok that's enough of my stupidness now tata

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to do a zine swap!

    surfinusa79@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to do a zine swap too! I'll probably post about one i started in july and am finishing soon on my blog next week. It'd be cool to swap that one, although I could send you both of my zines!

    My email is hwilliamson97@hotmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to do a zine swap once I have finished my new zine! :D And those leggings are super cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so great!

    My email: laurenaw16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just checked out your zine, aahh it's so cute! I definitely want to swap zines, but I haven't gotten around to making one.

    My email is tasyaabdullah@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to buy a copy of your zine! I don't have my own, so unfortunately I can't do a swap, but if you want to contact me, here's my e-mail:

    asia.vervoort@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too would love to do a zine swap!
    deeja.elk.09@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to own your zine. But I can't do a swap. I will make a zine in the feature, but that will take a while because I am really busy with stuff and also lazy. But can't you just send it? And you will be the first one who gets a copy of mine when mine it is finished (:

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh and my email is mademoisellerossele@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, you seems to be a super model to me. I am really glad to know you. By the way, where did you get those jeggings? Is that available online? Also, please let me know if you have any fashion tips for my readers.

    ReplyDelete