Dec 2, 2012

Because they taste american



Hello. These are the songs I am into now, I am listening to this stuff all day long! The tragically Hip is one of my favorite bands. I discovered them last summer when we spent our holidays in Canada (which was incredibly beautiful) and the first thing I did, being back in Germany, was buying their album on iTunes. I have been listening to their songs for over a year now, and although after hearing a song to often, you are getting bored or annoyed of it, I still love each and every song.
David Bowie is actually the best man ever. He is inspiring and amazing.
Well. How was your weekend?

Love,

Mary

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! David bowie is supernatural!

    style-drum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you SOOOOOOOOOOO much for writing that flaming lips song on the playlist you sent me. You are the reason I am currently completely infatuated with them at the moment.
    CARLA
    ps: super duper excited to get your mail:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really good and interesting post, I need to look for more details about it over the internet and I hope I will get it easily. Thank you for sharing it

    ReplyDelete