Jun 13, 2012

All day long

School started again and I'm all like no-why-i-hate-it-no-one-will-ever-bring-me-out-of-my-bed-i-am-gonna-stay-cozy-and-even-styling-is-so-difficult and as this wouldn't be enough,the weather here kinda sucks. In the morning you think it'll be all hot, throw on shorts. Later it is waaay too cold, you put on a sweater and long pants, but as soon as you did, it gets hot! Currently it is damn cold, it rains all day long and I wanna wear skirts and shorts. This is a list of outfits for this weather, and I hope it will get better soon. Keep your fingers crossed.

Monday, rainy and cold

This is a really cozy outfit, perfect for mondays. I'm a really Garfield-like person and monday is definetly not the day for a complicated and perfect styling. I absolutly adore this cute cardigan from lace affair, the basic pants are from forever 21.

Tuesday, cold in the morning and warm in the afternoon







 Maxi skirts are perfect for this strange weather. Okay, it might be a little cold in the morning, but only very, very early- and for the rest of the day you look like perfection and it is neither too hot nor too cold. Tadda. I love the colour of this one by forever 21The denim shirt by  chicwish takes a little bit of the cuteness of the skirt off and adds a cute cowboy-touch. You can wear almost every shoes with it... What about the wonderful sneaker wedges by isabel marant which no normal person can ever buy because of the price? Man.

Wednesday, the day  and with cool weather



 



This look is so easy styled

Thursday, hopefully a little bit nicer




Tomorrow is said to be pretty warm and as a result pretty stylish. I love flowered pants and shorts. The ones left are from VILA, I posted them in my last post, and the ones on the right side are availible here. I love both tops, both are sooo lovely. You can find them and the ring (under accessory) and other beautys here.

Friday, end of the working week and something between hot and cool, also called warm



This look has almost EVERY summer trend 2012 in it. Florals, assymetric, button-up-shirts and scarf print. I Love this look, it makes me feel all stylish and brave and somehow like a brithish in India around the 19th century... Both tops are from topshop and they are absolutly adorable. The skirt is from forever 21.

1 comment: