Besides that, it also was Christmas! yay! I had a lovely holiday in spite of being ill and because of that, cuddling up in blankets the entire day. My family and friends gave me the sweetest and most perfect presents. Some of my favorites are pictured below:
1. I am sherlocked tote. I am so sherlocked. My boyfriend gave it to me which was so cute :)
2. Mach dieses Buch fertig. This is the German version of Wreck this journal. I started it today and had so much fun (although I accidentally almost burned the entire book). It's so cool, and if you haven't done one yet, go get one! It's worth it and it definitely inspires you to be more creative.
3. Endless river by Pink Floyd. Oh my, Pink Floyd! Truly genius. There's only one song with lyrics on it, and the songs kinda blur into another - endlessly, you know? It's so beautiful.
4. Faust. The most famous and perhaps best German play by Goethe, recorded in a great theater near my hometown. I love theater, so that's amazing!
5. A book about Salvador Dalí! Art! Yay! There are some ridiculously funny anecdotes collected in it, among with a lot of paintings.
6. THIS IS A PIZZA PILLOW. My sister is a genius. She made it by herself!
7. Giant, extremely cozy and fluffy shirt. This wasn't a christmas present, actually. It was a gift by the lovely people of Bayrisches Fernsehen (Bavarian TV channel) who did a TV thing about me! I WAS IN TV. You got me? In TV. Me. And my blog. So if you have always wanted to see me talking, walking, awkwardly smiling - this is your chance. You can watch it here. It's in German, obviously, but anyways :) There's Bowie music in the background!
I wore clothes today. Namely, my beloved Rookie shirt. Unfortunately, it has holes and stains which won't fade after washing it approximately three hundred times. I still cannot resist wearing it, of course! The black skirt is actually a little black dress. I can't tell where the tights are from. Black tights are always just there, sort of. Then they rip and then they are mysteriously there again. At least it's like that with me. I kept the entire outfit pretty simple and clear, to draw attention to my socks. Avocado socks, my pals. I love food. I ordered them a few weeks ago in a lovely store called the sock drawer. It's the cutest online store on the internet, I swear! They wrapped it all cute with yarn and wrote a thank you note for me. I ordered three pair of socks, all of them will appear sooner or later on this blog. I'm quite obsessed with cute socks, I have two pairs with pandas and one with unicorns and frilly ones et cetera. Aren't avocado socks the best invention ever?!
Well, I hope you're all fine.
I'm the worst at writing a proper end for a post.
Lots of love,