Sep 12, 2012

Documenta 2012






Haha. fun! :DD






That was a drawing I tried to take a picture of, and that's how it turned out. 







A room full of pictures.

The plane consists of small planes which consist of even smaller planes. 





This was the most awesome piece of art I've ever seen. It was a room full of sound and pictures and light and darkness. It was very intensive.

No art. There will be a special outfit post for this one.


We visited the Documenta exhibition in Kassel. I can't tell how awesome it was. Kassel is such an awesome city! And the art pieces were just AMAZING. You can see a few above. So, if you have the chance to go there, definitely do. It's worth it.

Love,

Mary

1 comment:

  1. I saw the Documenta when I lived in Berlin! It was really amazing. It wasn't the same stuff I don't think but same idea you know :) x

    ReplyDelete