Sep 24, 2012

Morning moon


"Roses are red, violets give luck, so go shit your face cuz I don't give a fuck."

Hey lovelies. I hate mondays. Sorry, I don't want to bring my oh-so-many readers (hello, not? Sarcasm, my friends, is in the air.) down, but today was awful. At first, there was school. And the whole day was ruined. Fortunately, I spent the rest of the afternoon with my best buddy, which kinda made my day. However, I had dancing lessons in the evening. And it was so hard. It's sort of embarrassing, but I almost cried because I was so pissed off. I'm feeling really sick now. Really, really sick. And last but not least I had to walk through cold rain. I felt like winter. It was cold and wet and I kind of hate fall now. It was raining cats and dogs and it was awful. See, I had a totally awesome day... not

Again, I am sorry for telling you this stuff. I hope your day was better. 

I will now spend the evening with chocolate and tea and my lovely cat. I hope this will make my day.

Love, 

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwww! That really sucks! You're not bringing anyone down! I'm so sorry! And god, dance is so hard and I don't even do CLASSES! :) I'm sure you are so good!

    Just found your blog and love it! I do DIYs on mine, too!

    Love,
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete